View Profile KodiakTHX

Sextra Credits

Redmoa is king of SUCCULENT SUCCESSFUL SUCC

Sexcellent

1 Game Review

147 days and I had them all even the unfinished Nene (I just needed the ring kek)

Only Hun-ni was available in the morning which made having a straight grind session of maximizing all girls stop once I had Huni-ni's Tasks.

I think the way you grind for better stats is a good idea but maybe raise the cost for reward to get the most of the currency after the halfway point of one stat was reached money almost was too easy to get.

The Art is great and RiceKappa really rustles my jimmies, hope you can expand maybe even arts of the Bush and the Bree and the bush we hid in. Maybe more saucy rewards are in order?

Can't wait to see updates, hope it doesn't get too hard....

No pun intended.

Moosh responds:

Trish is supposed to be available in the mornings as well but I definitely need to do some time balancing. And yes, I also agree that getting moola is too easy.

Also LOL...

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Audio Review

It's fitting towards the Sonic Franchise

It's a bit annoying at first, then it gets so much better towards the the Grand Metropolis which is my favorite you should make a separate one if you want, but the I am all of me was a bit harsh and made the end of the medley seem like you were hinting the disappointment of the Sonic series in a way lol.

But regardless be proud of what you've done.

279 Art Reviews

May milkies

Onee Office san uwu

For Nohr, we must increase our numbers

I won't ask how you got here just enjoy the madness

28, Male